Canopy Wealth Management offers investment advisory and consulting services to retirement plan sponsors. As an independent registered Investment Advisory firm, we do not sell products to plan sponsors or receive commissions. Our revenue comes exclusively from advisory fees charged to the plan or paid by the plan sponsor. This allows us to avoid conflicts of interest and provide advice in the best interest of plan sponsors and plan participants.
Canopy serves as a co-fiduciary to plan sponsors under ERISA section 3(21). Services provided include:
- Investment monitoring and research.
- Counseling to investment committee.
- Education and advice to employees/participants.
- Assistance with provider search.
- Plan fee analysis and benchmarking.
Canopy also offers investment advisory and consulting services to non-ERISA plans such as 457 plans, non-qualified deferred comp plans, etc.